This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeaProudly #CollectiveBias
This perfect peach #BigelowIcedTea tea recipe is bursting with fresh peaches and brewed with Bigelow tea for a refreshing drink you’ll want all summer long.
Summer has finally arrived! The kids and I have been counting down the days since the first day of school and we finally made it.
Summer is a magical season and I love it – I love the long days, the hypnotizing sounds of cicadas humming through the night and the fireflies illuminating the evening sky.
Beat The Summer Heat With Peach Iced Tea
But the summer heat and humidity can take definitely take its toll – especially here in the South. Thankfully, I have a secret weapon to help us beat the heat – Peachy Keen Iced Tea.
Y’all, there’s nothing more refreshing than a cold glass of iced tea in the dead of summer. It’s the perfect way to cool down and stay hydrated. Plus, in the south, iced tea is the quintessential beverage for entertaining family and friends in the summer!
Tea Brand Is Important
Interested in trying out Bigelow Tea? Hover over the photo to click through and purchase it at Walmart.
It’s important to note that I only drink Bigelow teas. Bigelow never compromises on the quality and taste of their tea. A special foil pouch is used to protect the tea from air, moisture and surrounding aromas. Your Bigelow tea will retain its flavor, freshness and bouquet wherever you go.
Plus, Bigelow offers a wide variety of delicious tea flavors to suit your taste and mood. There are traditional blends like chamomile and oolong, and unique fun flavors like hibiscus and lemongrass. You can always find a large selection of Bigelow tea at Walmart and on Walmart.com.
For this recipe, I picked up my favorite summertime Bigelow tea on my last trip to Walmart – Perfect Peach. It’s an herbal tea that is fragrant and flavorful with hibiscus, citrus, spices and of course, peaches!
Peachy Keen Peach Iced Tea #TeaProudly
This easy homemade iced tea recipe is filled with fresh juicy peaches, brewed Bigelow tea and a hint of fresh mint and lemon. And to give the tea a bit of sweetness, I add a touch of low-calorie sweetener.
Y’all, it’s so peachy keen you’ll want it all summer long!
- 3 large peaches peeled and sliced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups water
- 6 Perfect Peach Bigelow Tea Bags
- ¼ cup low-calorie sweetener of choice
- Sliced Lemon
- In a saucepan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil, then remove from the heat and steep the 6 tea bags for 10-12 minutes (covered). Once the tea has steeped, remove the tea bags. Stir in the sweetner. Set aside.
- With a food processor or high-powered blender, combine peeled and sliced peaches and lemon juice together and puree. Add in 1 cup of water and blend until smooth.
- In a large pitcher, combine steeped tea, remaining 3 cups of water and peach puree. Stir until combined.
- Add in sliced lemon and/or mint if desired.
- Chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours, or serve with ice.
Now pour yourself a tall one, kick your feet up and watch the fireflies as you relax on a summer evening! Enjoy!