A Delicious Sparkling Spring Cocktail
Celebrate Spring With A Lemon Berry Prosecco Cooler
Spring has sprung and it’s time to celebrate April Showers and May Flowers! What says “celebrate” more than popping open a bottle of your favorite bubbly? I concocted this spring cocktail last week and it’s my new favorite!
Let’s toast to sunshine, warm weather and the flowers blooming. Cheers, y’all!
Lemon Berry Prosecco Cooler
- 8 oz of chilled prosecco
- 2 oz of chilled elderflower liqueur (such as St-Germaine)
- Handful of frozen mixed berries
- 1 lemon sliced in half horizontally
- Add 1 lemon half to a mason jar or highball glass
- Muddle the lemon
- Add chilled prosecco
- Add the elderflower liqueur
- Top off with a handful of frozen mixed berries
- Toast to springtime!
If you like this, you may also like an Irish Breakfast, AKA a Melon Mimosa, that we made to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Enjoy!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.