How to recreate gorgeous Thanksgiving table decor for a fraction of the price.
I walked into Walmart this week, and y’all, there was Christmas everywhere! It looked like Santa’s official headquarters. This means the holidays are right around the corner, whether we are ready or not. And Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away!
Thanksgiving is all about spending time around the dinner table and enjoying a meal with our family. Since this holiday is centered around the table, it’s important to create a beautiful setting to make the meal even more special.
Thanksgiving Table Design Made Easy
Thanksgiving table design does not have to be intimidating or overwhelming. The secret to a beautiful Thanksgiving table is knowing where to look for inspiration and not getting tangled up in unnecessary details.
So today I am sharing inspiration and showing you how to recreate gorgeous Thanksgiving table decor and settings – for a fraction of the price. From harvest colors and organic elements to minimalist modern, there’s an ideal Thanksgiving table for everyone!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a TINY commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thanks for supporting Mom’s Mimosa!
Inspiration for Elegant and Easy Thanksgiving Table Decor and Settings
1. Organic and Elegant
This elegant Thanksgiving table has an organic look and is filled with seasonal pumpkins and fresh florals. As you can see, the table settings are simple, allowing the the pumpkin centerpieces* to make the statement. Pillar candle holders, varying in height, add dimension while pops of metallic create drama. And I love how this design uses mixed metals – copper, gold and silver tones are scattered throughout. Little hints of orange can be seen in a pumpkin here, and a flower there, adding simple contrast.
*Making floral pumpkins can be very cost-effective and it’s simpler than you might think. Here is a great video tutorial from the Queen of Lifestyle herself, Martha Stewart.
If you love this table, I’ve recreated this ENTIRE look for under $250.
1. 6 Round 13 Inch Plastic Charger Plates With Antique brushed Finish • $28
2. Hemstitch Linen Table Runner – Hemstitch – Natural • $34.99
3. 18-Piece Kitchen Dinnerware Set – Service for 6 • $39.99
4. Set of 6 Rustic Metallic Unscented Pillar Candle with Silver Coated Bottom • $26
5. Cloth Dinner Napkins in Cotton Flax – Set of 12 • $19.99
6. 10.5-Ounce Wine Goblet, Pack Of 12 • $29.98
7. Glass Candle Holders – Set of 3, H-5″, 8″ and 11” • $35
8. 24-Piece Gold Silverware Set Stainless Steel Set – Service for 6 • $27.99
9. 2pc Stoneware Pumpkin Salt and Pepper Shaker Set Gold • $4.99
2. Rustic Harvest
Fall colors take center stage at this Thanksgiving table. An autumn-themed table runner sets the tone of this look, while rattan chargers add depth to the design’s foundation. More pops of color emerge from decorative plates. Add a few sprigs of greenery, some perfectly placed pumpkins and a few rustic accents – like birch bark candles – for the perfect finishing touch.
The copycat design for this festive table design comes in under $150.00.
1. Birch Bark Log Candle Holders Centerpiece – Set of 5 • $24.95
2. Set of 4 Rattan Chargers • $22.86
3. Calabaza Soup Tureen • $34.95
4. 4 Piece Autumn Leaves Dessert & Snack Plates • $17.95
5. Table Runner, Autumn Leaves • $22.91
6. 33oz Melamine Fall Pumpkin Dining Bowl • $2.50
3. Monochromatic Minimalist
This gorgeous table was styled by Fashionable Hostess. Its simple, modern and minimalist theme creates an elegant atmosphere to give thanks with friends and family. Accents of gray intermingle with a monochromatic palette to create a contemporary feel. Vintage style glassware adds a nice layer of texture. The look is softened by a centerpiece of eucalyptus branches and a variety of real and faux white pumpkins. Details like free-form accordion folded napkins add even more elegance. Need napkin fold inspiration? Here is a great tutorial for decorative folded napkins.
The copycat cost for this entire look comes in below $230.
1. Acrylic Napkin Flower Holder, Set of 4 • $10.28
2. Gray Square Salad Plate – Set of 6 • $22.50
3. Whip Stitched Design Dinner Napkins, Silver – Set of 4 • $21.47
4. Square Dinner Plates – Set of 4 • $25.60
5. 12 Assorted Sizes Rustic Harvest White Artificial Pumpkins • $22.99
6. Square Dip Bowl with Tray • $13.60
7. 40-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set Service for 8 • $29.99
8. Embossed 12-Ounce Footed Glass Goblets, Set of 4 • $15.89
4. Candlelit Color
This inviting Thanksgiving tablescape seems simple at first, but take a closer look, and you will see multiple layers to this warm design. It’s camouflaged well. Even though there are mixed elements, each one has the same tone, so everything blends seamlessly together. This helps the bright florals and a variety of squash take center stage. Various types of candles housed in different holders intermingle throughout, adding a warm glow. Fall-colored flowers are arranged in simple mason jars. And green pumpkins atop wooden pedestals add dimension and drama. Discreetly placed pine cones finish the look.
The copycat design for this Thanksgiving table comes in under $155.00.
1. English Gate Pillars, Set of 3 • $37.65
2. Small Rustic Wooden Candle Holder Lantern • $21.94
3. Ball Glass Mason Jar, 12 Count • $7.98
4. Rustic Worn Natural Wood and Metal Pedestal Tray • $23.99
5. Brass Taper Candle Holders, Set of 3 • $20.99
6. Medium Natural Pinecones • $7.56
7. Set of 12 Clear Standard Votive Holders • $11.99