This pineapple martini is a sweet tropical island inspired martini and so festive it's like sunshine in a glass.
- 2 oz whipped cream flavored vodka preferably chilled
- 1 oz coconut liqueur preferably chilled
- 3 oz pineapple juice chilled
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 maraschino cherry for garnish
- 2 pineapple leaves for garnish
- 1 piece of pineapple; sliced into thick half-moon for garnish
Fill your shaker with ice. Add the vodka, juice and liqueur. Squeeze lime on top.
Shake gently and strain the liquid into your martini glass.
For garnish (optional): Cut bottom of pineapple slice to place on martini glass. Arrange leaves and cherry on pineapple, securing with tooth pick.